2010-10-12

Zoolander 2



Okay, I loved the first movie so, now I'm hearing a sequel is being made. I can't wait!

Click title of post for full story.

Ben Stiller and his original "Zoolander" days are about a decade in the past. So I’d say that a sequel is long overdue. We still have a bit of a wait on the release of "Zoolander 2" since it’s not slated until 2012. But we do know that it is happening. 

In this sure-to-be-a-total-riot sequel, Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson will be returning to the catwalk as Derek Zoolander and Hansel. This time, they are fighting the aging clock as they're turning 40. The cast will too include the villain, Magatu, played by Will Ferrell, and they are adding another villain that will be the one and only Jonah Hill!
Mindless comedy? Absolutely. Give me a bunch of quirky, crazy men and a bucket of laughs and I am sold. Cheers to "Zoolander 2" coming in 2012!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner