2010-10-20

Justice Thomas' Wife Contacts Anita Hill

AP – FILE - University of Oklahoma law professor Anita Hill is sworn in, in the Caucus Room before testifying

Virginia Thomas has reached out to Anita Hill and asked for her to apologize.
In a transcript of the message provided by ABC News, which said it listened to the recording, Thomas identified herself and then said, "I just wanted to reach across the airwaves and the years and ask you to consider something. I would love you to consider an apology sometime and some full explanation of why you did what you did with my husband. So give it some thought and certainly pray about this and come to understand why you did what you did. OK, have a good day," Thomas said.

When Hill heard the voicemail, she contacted Brandeis' public safety office, which in turn informed the FBI.

She contacted the FBI? Umm....why? That's a little extreme Anita, don't you think? Anita said she thought the call was "inappropriate" while, Virginia admitted to making the call saying, she was extending an olive branch.

Click title of post for full story.

1 comments:

Mike Mazzeo said...

Liberals are cowards who hide behind their words. They say what they want when they want and don't care about the consequences. But they second somebody calls them out on it, they cry foul play. They scream and yell for help or call the FBI to protect them over some "harassment" even though they are the biggest harassers in the world.

I have had plenty of so called friends on Facebook comment on my statuses and notes of a political nature even though none are directed at them. Fine they can do that but they usually end up making ridiculous claims even insulting my character. Some friends and real nice people. I have had some once liberal friends delete me from Facebook just because they disagreed with what I said. You people know who you are.

I rarely comment on someone's political status whom is a liberal unless it is in response to something I said or is a close friend. I never ever use personal attacks and I have never not even once deleted someone from my friend's list on Facebook.

This lady loves to look for trouble. She likes to cause attention. What does she think Virginia Thomas is going to do? She didn't sound treating, she did not scream or make obscene remarks. She asked nicely. She tried to reach out with an olive branch and make amends. She asked her kindly to consider what she did and apologize even pray on it. And I guess Anita Hill is either so paranoid or secretly guilt stricken to believe it was serious enough to call Brandies Security. I guess Brandies is so paranoid to forward it to the FBI, I guess they thought the agency didn't even have more important things to deal with. Once again Anita Hill, just like all liberals, feels like she was a victim when in fact she is the victimizer.

http://mazzeo-freeworldblog.blogspot.com/

Mike Mazzeo, The Free World Blog

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner