2010-10-27

Soros Gives $1 Million to Promote Pot

True to Soros form, ol' George has give $1 million in order to push the pro-pot bill.

Click title of post for full story.

He is trying to compare this to alcohol prohibition.

I'd almost be pro-pot, until I'm reminded of George Soros. This man has no interest in the people or values of this nation as a whole. He enjoys supporting anything that will lead to ultimate government control over everyone's lives. What better way than to ask for a nation of pot heads!

We have plenty of people who use pot on a daily basis, or even just a moderate basis. We really don't need to add to the mix. Is it the worst thing a person can do? No. Should it be decriminalized? Probably but, I do not want people feeling it's okay to smoke weed wherever they like. I'd still like to be able to take my daughter out without having to witness someone smoking a joint.

I also have huge problems with taxing it. I do not like sin tax of any kind. It's basically the government needing people to be failures so they can keep that revenue in their budget. Talk about sickening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner