2010-10-21

Juan Williams Terminated From NPR For Being Honest About Muslims

True to politically correct form, NPR has terminated Juan Williams, news analyst for making some "insensitive" remarks on Bill O'Reilly's show, The Factor.

NPR has fired longtime news analyst Juan Williams, also a commentator on the Fox News Channel, after he told Bill O'Reilly that he gets nervous when he sees people in Muslim garb on an airplane.


In a statement late Wednesday, National Public Radio said it was terminating Williams' contract as a senior news analyst over his comments on Fox's "The O'Reilly Factor."


AP – FILE- This undated photo released by SeniorNet shows NPR news analyst Juan Williams. NPR News says that … 

So, because, he was honest in saying what many of us think and feel, he was terminated?  
"I mean, look, Bill, I'm not a bigot. You know the kind of books I've written about the civil rights movement in this country," Williams said. "But when I get on a plane, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they are identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous."

Williams has been with NPR for more than 10 years and wasn't even allowed a face-to-face conversation.

Click title of post for the full story.
 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's remarkable for me to have a site, which is helpful designed for my knowledge.
thanks admin

Feel free to surf to my weblog ... Diet Plans for Women

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner