2009-09-13

My Asthma

I just want to take the time to bitch about the jerks in our government that decided they needed to take CFC's out of inhalers. What the hell?! First of all, we make up about five percent of the world's population and an even smaller number of us have asthma. So, because some tree hugger, like Al Gore, I'm sure, thinks that CFC's are destroying the planet, the people in our government decided they needed to write a law about taking CFC's out.

I can't believe this. My inhaler USED to work! It used to cost twenty dollars. I used to go through an inhaler about a month and a half. Now, I go through an inhaler every two weeks and it now costs forty dollars!

Now, the government wants to control all of medical care? Are you kidding me? I'll be dead. I have nightmares about this. I'm not kidding you. I'm scared to go to bed sometimes because, my asthma has gotten so bad and I'm having the worst attacks lately. I don't smoke, I'm not around people that smoke...what the hell is going on?

I'm not some conspiracy theorist but, this is bothering me. Why would the government do this? They knew the drug companies would charge more because, they have to completely reformulate everything!

So, awhile back, I went to my doctor and he gave me Advair. This is great! It's amazing. I don't even have to use my other inhaler but, I lost my insurance and the damn thing cost about a hundred dollars. Well, I had to stop and after I did, I had the absolute WORST asthma attacks. I literally thought I was going to die a few times. Let me just say, my work here is NOT done and G-d let me know by keeping me here. I was just paralyzed and not able to breathe, not able to catch my breath, not wheezing, just a complete tightening of my lungs. It was horrifying. There is something wrong with that Advair...something deadly. I have a crappy intuition but, when I get a feeling, RARELY this happens, it's usually dead on.

Okay, thank you for reading my bitching. I'll stop now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner