2009-09-02

Clinton History

I love history but, what's even more fascinating is recent history. I never liked Clinton. At the time he was running for office, I didn't know much about him so I never really had a reason not to like him, just that he looked like a sleaze. I've taken an interest in politics my whole life but, I was in high school, having the time of my life. I just really wasn't all that interested in paying much attention to what was going on during those years. It was afterwords, that I took more of an interest. However, it seems I just keep learning more and more about who the Clinton's were.

I found this documentary on YouTube. I like it because, it has some real first hand testimony as well as a lot of valuable information about who the Clinton's were before they came into power.

Just wanted to share....There are 12 parts to this. You'll find the others on the related videos section on the YouTube page. Click title to get there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner