2009-09-04

Do You Know What Obama Really Supports?

I really hate the abortion argument. It's like walking in a circle and going nowhere. You are never going to convince anyone different from what they believe. At least, it feels that way.

With that being said, I really can't understand, at all, how anyone can support partial birth abortion. This is when a baby is in the the final trimester and coming out of the womb. This is a disgusting procedure and I can't imagine how any doctor could even commit this violent act. Even more, I can't understand how a mother could carry a child this long and go through with this act. It is absolutely mortifying and disturbing.

The worst part is, I know a woman that had this done. Well, she didn't really have a choice. Her parents sent her away to a camp until they could find a doctor that would perform this and they said that she needed to have this done. She was well into her third trimester. I haven't talked to her in years...just lost touch but, when I met her, it had been about 16 years prior and, she still thought about that baby. It's just not something you can get over. Unless, you're a sociopath of some kind.

There is never a reason to do this procedure. Ever. Almost never is the mother going to be better off in a physical way.

Please keep in mind that as you watch this video the Freedom of Choice Act is one that purposes to lift all restrictions that include the partial birth abortion ban, parental notification, and informed consent. You have to ask yourself what kind of people think this is okay? I feel like I'm living in a twilight zone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner