2010-01-16

Update: Facebook Account


Well, today, I got a response from Facebook and they reinstated my account. They will not allow me to go by the name of Tuesday.

Bottom line, someone had to have purposely turned me into Facebook. There are literally hundreds of "fake name" accounts on Facebook and, I see them everyday. Yes, Facebook has TOS that says you have to go by your real name but, I put my real name in the alternate name section. I am not trying to hide who I am. It's as simple as this; my name for the past 10 years has been Tuesday!

There are many folks that don't even know me as Jennifer. They don't have a clue that it's my legal name. I've been wanting to legally change my name for a long time now. I am planning on doing this. It's sort of ridiculous that I have to deal with this on Facebook.

Now, I'm not going to argue. This is a free nation and they can chose any rules they want. I just find it uncanny that I was somehow singled out. It can only be that someone literally took the time to contact Facebook and tell them that I was using a nickname. Oh, heaven forbid!

Don't you have something else to do? That is the question I pose to whomever decided to take time out of their day to report me to the Facebook police.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner