2010-01-26

Scott Brown to Appear on LENO! NOT David Letterman

*Sorry folks. I made a HUGE mistake here. For some reason, I mixed a story up in my head and was reading this as Letterman and not Leno.

I'm truly sorry and terribly embarrassed. I'm sure it won't be the last time I'm wrong; I know it wasn't the first!

_______________________________________________




On Thursday of this week, Scott Brown is scheduled to appear on David Letterman.

I think the question on everyone's mind is, why?!?!

After the way the scum-of-the-earth host Letterman treated Sarah Palin and her daughter, why would any respectable Republican ever grace this man's show?

Case in point:



As soon as O'Reilly comes out, Letterman insults Fox News then, tells O'Reilly he's a goon. His next victim? Rush Limbaugh. The only problem is, he has no real reasons to hate Limbaugh other than him being "tubby," and, at one time being addicted drugs (because, I guess liberals never abuse drugs). How about you cheating on your wife, Dave?

David's character is equally disgusting as his talk show and the way he treats people.

He then decides to say that O'Reilly, Limbaugh, and Glenn Beck are "too smart" to believe what they are saying. Are you kidding me?! Letterman, you're too stupid to know what you're saying! He doesn't even watch Fox News! He knows nothing of conservatives, other than what people around him say. He's a puppet of beliefs. What a pathetic piece of filth.

I really can't believe Scott Brown would go on Letterman. I think it's disgusting. I hope that he reconsiders. I doubt it.

2 comments:

sans said...

While Sen.-elect Brown is probably ready for the Big Time of DC, I'm not sure he's ready for the Big Time of Letterman.

The only advantage Brown will have here is that Letterman knows nothing about Brown or his type, and will probably make a bigger fool of himself than he will be able to make of Scott Brown. No doubt he will try.

I'm with ya Tues. I'd rather Brown had passed on the appearance. Too late now. He is a stand-up guy though - maybe he's got a stand-up routine planned for the appearance. ;-)

sans said...

So it wasn't Letterman, but a live-via-satellite appearance on Leno's show. ?

Didn't catch it, but I guess he had his Red Sox info down pat when quizzed by Leno. Apparently held his own, as I would expect, since Leno isn't the acerbic thorn that Letterman is.

This is as close as Letterman got to Sen.elect Brown: http://news.bostonherald.com/track/inside_track/view.bg?articleid=1227399&srvc=home&position=active

Brown 1
Leno 1
Letterman 0

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner