2010-01-08

My Facebook Disabled!

I am hoping that some of you will see this! My Facebook Account was disabled!

I have NO idea what it was that I did. I am always very careful not to swear or, say anything that would really upset anyone.

It is what it is and I just hope that no one is upset or, thinks for a moment that I would delete them! I wouldn't do that to any of you because, I love all my Facebook friends so much. I have so much enjoyed getting to know all of you and reading all your posts. I can't wait for you all to come back into my life!

Just search for the name Tuesday and I will pop up and, please add me again. I only have so many invitations per day. So, if I haven't sent one out, just send a request.

Thank you all so much for your patience in this matter. Love you all!

~Tuesday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner