2010-01-17

Jack Bauer is Back!

Tonight was the 2-hour premiere of "24," and they are having another 2-hours played tomorrow. I can't wait.

I normally do NOT watch this show as it's airing because, I just can't wait. I want to know what's going on now! This is why I just wait till it comes out on DVD. I can just inhale the whole show at once.

Once again, Jack is not working at CTU. He's retired this time. Once again, he gets drug into a whole mess of finding out that there is a hit on the president of Iran, who is in the USA to discuss talks of peace. Once again, no one listens to Jack. This time, no one's listening to Chloe. It's the standard plot that "24" uses but, just works so well and, keeps fans coming back for more.

There's a girl working at CTU that apparently has a "secret life" of some-kind. The brother of the president of Iran is working with the hit man who is to kill the president. It looks like the president of Iran is having an affair with some reporter, who is being framed as the person who is after him. We got to see Kim and she has a cute little girl and a husband. She looked really beautiful. I wish they would do more with her. I always liked Kim and I definitely think Alicia Cuthbert is a very talented girl.

Oh, and there's more but, we'll see how tomorrow goes. I'm not sure this day will top Day 4, which is my all-time favorite season but, it looks promising.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner