2011-12-29

New Features - New Year - New Beginnings



I have been doing "Today's Headlines" for quite some time but, instead I have decided to add news scrolls on the side of the blog so that you can get the latest news without me having to constantly update. What a great idea, huh? LOL! This way I will be able to focus on posting stories I find interesting and want to comment on. I really hope you all enjoy the new changes and make The Alternative Conservative your number one source for the latest news headlines.

I want to give everyone a big THANK YOU! I look forward to a New Year and new changes.

With love,
Tuesday Money

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner