2011-12-01

Cain Denies Allegations

Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain delivers a speech about foreign policy at Hillsdale College on Nov. 29, 2011 in Hillsdale, Mich.

Will Cain go on? News is looking pretty bleak for Herman Cain and his run for American president. With all the recent allegations from women concerning sexual harassment and a recent claim of a 13-year long affair, it looks and feels as though this is the end of the road for Cain.
“Since I’ve been campaigning all week, I haven’t had an opportunity to sit down with her and walk through this with my wife and my family. I will do that when I get back home on Friday,” Cain told reporters gathered at his New Hampshire campaign headquarters Wednesday night. “I am not going to make a decision until after we talk face to face.”
I wonder what that conversation is going to sound like.

Click title of post for full story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner