2011-10-14

This is All the Left Has It's Not Working Anymore Bwahahahaha!!

Frances Fox Piven. Here she is at the Messiah College's American Democracy Lecture. This is hilarious to watch because it is obvious the libs need to get a new playbook.



Whoever that guy in the audience was that spoke back at her is my new hero!!! Hell to the yes! I want to shake that man's hand for sure. Who knows? I'll get lucky and he'll stop by my blog?!?!

Comment below.

UPDATE

Ooops! I just finished this post and did a preview and noticed that they took this video off line. Here is the update from them:

MRC TV
MRCTV.org is currently down for maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience. We will let you know when the site is back up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner