2010-09-10

Happy Birhday to Me!

Well, I wasn't around today because, last night my hard drive decided to say goodbye for the last time. I am happy and grateful, OH SO GRATEFUL, to report that I have a new laptop.

I did happen to back up everything last month but, now I have to figure out how to transfer from XP to Vista. Fortunately, I have a friend on Facebook that sent me a link that might help me.

As always, if I ever find something interesting, I try to pass that along to my readers. So, who knows? Maybe this link can help you as well?

Anyway, instead of a Dell, I have a Gateway that is much, much fancier than the other one I had. So, even though my hard drive fried, I'm having a pretty good birthday!

Never let bad things fool you. They are mostly just life's blessings coming at you in weird wrapping paper.

Oh, and I am 29 again this year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner