2009-12-09

10 Inches of Global Warming

Today, I had to shovel myself out of my driveway in any hopes of going somewhere tomorrow. It was quite a chore since, about 10 inches of snow covered my entire driveway. It wasn't so bad once I started moving and getting "into the groove" of things.

I actually really like the snow. I'm one of those people that loves all four seasons. Snow, when I was a kid, was amazing. I loved sledding and rolling around as long as I could in the blistering cold when school was closed or, on the weekends.

All these memories of my childhood came flooding back to me as, I was now the adult; I was the one not playing in the snow but, shoveling it. That and Al Gore. I couldn't help but think about Al Gore. Wow. "Why the hell isn't he out here shoveling my driveway?" I thought to myself. He promised me "global warming"! I was actually looking forward to it, even though I do love snow.

The thing about Al Gore that just drives me nuts is that he is a pathological liar and, still people give him attention. The media and celebrities don't seem to be bothered by anything he's clearly lied about. There have been many news stories that I've seen over the years where the media has called him out on his lies and yet, people still give this man respect, as if he knows anything about anything!

When he ran for president, he told the American people he invented the internet. At first, I didn't even believe this. I thought it was a joke. I really, really did. However; one night, watching ABC, yes, ABC...they were doing a montage of him and, played this clip of him saying, "I took the initiative in creating the internet"?!?! Say what?



Also during his campaign, he said things about him being in TX, during the floods, when Bush was governor. This was met by an odd look from George W. Bush and, that was because, Al Gore was NOT there! He's a damn liar! He tried telling people he was going to put our money in a "locked box"...remember that one? Liar! Literally, everything that came out of his mouth was a lie.

This lying continues to this day! With all this hype about his global warming, he took information about the climate, not from the IPCC report itself, he simply read the review, which was flawed and the scientists even said so. He didn't actually read the report because, if he had, he would have known that the report couldn't find anything terribly conclusive. We simply don't have enough data to confirm or deny that human actions are causing any change in our climate. Change has always occurred.

Now that Climategate has exposed emails exchanged between scientists clearly showing a premeditated deception concerning global warming, Al Gore still lies! It makes NO difference what kind of evidence is presented to this dolt, he just can't seem to face or acknowledge truth. It's like a dirty word or something to him.

Click the title for the story.

In a recent interview, Al Gore insists three times that these exchanges were made 10 years ago and even though he didn't read all the emails, it doesn't show anything deceitful.

The truth is, some of the emails are as recent as a month ago and there's NO denying that Phil Jones urged the other scientists to delete their emails.

My goodness Al Gore, how stupid do you think we are!?!? Apparently, many folks are still buying this crap. I call them libtards! Idiots, every single one of them.

Q: There is a sense in these e-mails, though, that data was hidden and hoarded, which is the opposite of the case you make [in your book] about having an open and fair debate.

A: I think it’s been taken wildly out of context. The discussion you’re referring to was about two papers that two of these scientists felt shouldn’t be accepted as part of the IPCC report. Both of them, in fact, were included, referenced, and discussed. So an e-mail exchange more than 10 years ago including somebody’s opinion that a particular study isn’t any good is one thing, but the fact that the study ended up being included and discussed anyway is a more powerful comment on what the result of the scientific process really is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner