2009-11-01

Moore Logic

In my quest for exposing Michael Moore to be the fool he truly is, I figured it would be best to go right to the dirt bag's website myself and read the inane junk he posts on his site. You can get there by going to michaelmoore.com.

In an article entitled, "Michael Moore's Action Plan: 15 Things Every American Can Do Right Now" you will find the most absurd, zero-sum ideas this man has thought of. You can click the title to be taken directly to the article.

Now, don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with contacting your representative, calling the White House, doing community work, ect. I think all of that is completely acceptable. However, the things he wants people to demand are laughable, and the meaning behind such things are utterly ludicrous, minus inference.

Let me give some examples. I just love examples!

Moore says, "Declare a moratorium on all home evictions. Not one more family should be thrown out of their home. The banks must adjust their monthly mortgage payments to be in line with what people's homes are now truly worth -- and what they can afford. Also, it must be stated by law: If you lose your job, you cannot be tossed out of your home."

Is he kidding? Does he have any idea how foolish this is? Look, I don't think anyone wants to see people get kicked out of their homes but, I'll be damned if the rest of us have to pay for what someone can't afford. This is what happens when you can't afford something, a house that a person shouldn't have bought in the first place. We can't be babysitting people and telling them what they can and cannot do, people have the choice to purchase what they want to but, with that choice comes responsibility! THEIR responsibility, not everyone else. Most banks do work with people. They don't want to throw people out either but, they have to get paid as well.

If you lose your job, you can't be tossed out of your home? You should be allowed to stay for free? Not pay? What if you got fired? What if you pissed in your boss's coffee and got fired? Why not everyone just go out and get fired so they don't have to work and then, they will be guaranteed not being thrown out of their home? Sure, it's different when some people lose their jobs because of lay offs or, maybe you were unjustly fired, (I sure have been!), and it sucks! I never expected someone else to guarantee me a place to live. I had to rely on my friends and family for help.

I don't even mind someone getting food stamps or unemployment. Sometimes, you have to ask for help. I get that. I'm just saying that if his plan were actually enacted, you would see immense abuse.

Moore then goes on to say, "Congress must join the civilized world and expand Medicare For All Americans. A single, nonprofit source must run a universal health care system that covers everyone. Medical bills are now the #1 cause of bankruptcies and evictions in this country. Medicare For All will end this misery. The bill to make this happen is H.R. 3200 -- but this bill is worthless without the amendment from Rep. Anthony Weiner that will bring us closer to the real bill that should be passed: H.R. 676."

Okay, I can understand maybe expanding some of Medicare, however, this "single, nonprofit source," is a genuine feeble-mindedness. Nonprofit? Is he out of his mind or, just an evil scum that is taking full advantage of an ignorant population? How can anyone believe that a profit would not be made? There are so many things wrong with this statement, I am not sure where to begin.

Does he presume that doctors and nurses will work for free? How will they get paid if no profit is coming in? Does he believe the government officials will not line their pockets with money, if the government takes over health care? How naive can one person be? This is my whole point whenever I think of liberal "logic," either they are just so ignorant of reality or, they are completely evil people, knowing full well what liars they are, telling people anything and everything to gain power.

How can anyone think that health care would be a good thing if it were nonprofit? There are just somethings that I can't believe anyone has to actually argue the other side. It's prodigious!

I'd like to know where he gets this statistic of the number one reason people go into bankruptcies and get evicted are medical bills. I don't think so. I noticed he didn't site any source for this information. We are just supposed to believe him because, "he says so!" What a pompous ass.

There's plenty more he says in the article. Somethings are okay. Again, I can agree with getting involved, running for office, writing emails or letter, ect. It's just the things he supports dumbfound me.

With health care on the front burner, we are going to be hearing more and more from Moore and I am determined to expose him for what he is, an unqualified, hoodwinking, guile hoaxer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner