2009-11-23

Enzymes

So, I thought I'd share with you that I've been hearing on the radio how great enzymes are and how we need them to absorb nutrients in our food and such. Of course, I know this because, I learned all about the various enzymes in school and what they break down. I just never considered taking "extra enzymes" because, I really always assumed the body provided everything you need.

So, as of the month of November, I have started taking enzymes and it's worked great! I eat a lot less, I have much more energy, and I think I look better too.

I just wanted to share that with you. I am not an affiliate so, I can't make any money off promoting this. I would just say that if you've been considering doing this, I think it's a good idea and, you should definitely try it!

Let me know how it works for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner