2009-10-01

Thank You For Being a MAN

I want to talk about men. I want to talk about being a man compared to the weak, emo, girly-looking "men" we see on tv and in the media constantly.

Now, don't get a me wrong, I like a man who shaves and practices good hygiene but, I also like a real man! Real men have hair on their chests. Real men know how to check their car oil. Real men know how to change a tire. Real men can do manual labor. Real men don't wear more hair products than I do. Real men leave the toilet seat up. They lift it up, we put it down...it's fair.

There are too many "men" in our movies and in our culture that I just don't consider men at all. I'm so sick and tired of the gay jokes. First of all, I know gay men and they don't act like that and, second of all, it's just stupid. I wish they would quit wearing those girl pants, remember that fingernail polish is for WOMEN, get those piercings out of their ears and nose and, G-d knows where else, do NOT call it manliner and stop wearing it, and for goodness sakes, quit whining about stuff! Man up and take responsibility or, turn in your man card.

Here's to the MEN out there! Thank you for surviving the feminization of America! Thank you for standing the test of time, proving that men are not worthless but, are needed in this world to be leaders, to be role models, to be heroic, to be fathers, to be brothers, to be original, to be an individual while still maintaining a high level of decency, and to be great husbands.

I love you all!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post...I have a few blogs but they are on Myspace and I use extremely corse language when getting my point accross...

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner