2009-10-18

Obama from Kenya

An archived article from, Sunday Standard in Kenya, has been found and says the following:


"Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack (sic) Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations."


More fuel upon the fire.

I'm not sure what Obama is trying to hide. I suppose you could say the jury is still out for me, on this issue. It seems to me that McCain's camp, knowing full well there was controversy about this during the campaign, would have found something credible if this were true.

Is it really possible for a man to be born in Kenya and become the president of the United States? To me, it doesn't make too much sense, unless people are suggesting his presidency has been planned from the very beginning. How far back can a conspiracy go? This doesn't sound very logical to me but, then, what IS Obama hiding?

Click the title for the full article. I guess we'll have to wait and see. I'm just hoping that we find out the truth, good or bad.

The article further discusses the issue surrounding missing articles. It seems that when Google searches are conducted, from 1981 to 2000, there is no mention of Obama. Is there something more going on here? Are there people in the media who are covering up for Obama?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner