2013-11-08

Jon Stewart and Charles Krauthammer

I was browsing YouTube and came across this video. I'm glad I did. As always, Krauthammer is brilliant. In this debate/discussion/interview with Jon Stewart he does a brilliant job at explaining the Obama heath care law and why so many conservatives oppose it.

Jon is also brilliant and I appreciate how he expresses himself and his ideas as well. I don't often agree with Stewart but I do think he's hilarious and he really does seem to think about what he believes, rather than just spouting off the typical liberal rhetoric that we are so used to hearing. Both of them really make an effort to be respectful of one another and demonstrate how most of us would like our politicians to discuss issues.

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I blog often and I really thank you for your content.
The article has truly peaked my interest. I'm going
to book mark your website and keep checking for new information about
once a week. I opted in for your Feed as well.

Here is my webpage: Diet Plans for Women to Lose Weight

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner