2010-08-14

Tila Tequila Attacked - Hollywood Moron of the Day/Month/Year


Well, I knew this would be a story. Tila Tequila is a walking disaster. I've been following her pretty closely since just after her fake suicide attempt. I just can't help but not like this woman.

I don't condone any violence against people but, in this case, while I might not condone it or, even do anything like this myself to anyone, I have to agree with many folks that this might just be what some people call Karma.

According to TMZ:

She went on to say: "These people were trying to kill me.  So then after the last blow to my head with the firecracker they threw at me exploded, my bodygaurd and the other security grabbed me and ran as fast as they could to the shitty trailor.  Since their security SUCKS, the 2 thousand people ran after us, trying to kill me.  They almost got me so they finally reach the trailor, blood all over myself, cant stop bleeding, then all of a sudden, all 2 thousand people surround the trailor and busts the windows!!!  Even the guys INSIDE with me were shaking!  Their hands were shaking cuz they were so scared!  So 3 guys inside the trailor had to grab a table and push it over the broken windows and grabbed all the chairs they could find so hold the people from outside back.  It was scary as hell!"
This Gathering of the Juggalos is known for it's violent acts. Even months before this event, there were warnings all over the internet, telling Tila Tequila that this was going to happen. 

Another thing I found strange was, she claims on her Facebook page:

I HAVE THE #1 CELEBTITY GOSSIP SITE IN THE WORLD! www.MissTilaOMG.com so check it out and put on your homepage!
So, why is she selling her pics and exclusive story to TMZ? It would seem as though she would keep this for her own blog, the one she claims is "#1."

Some folks need a good ass whooping. Sometimes it actually can help them. In her case, I don't know. She's already tweeting on twitter that there will be a lawsuit. I'm not sure she will have a case. Even if ICP knew something like this could happen, they cannot be held responsible for what other people do, ultimately.

Recent Tweets from Twitter account





I'm sure she is going to milk this for all the sympathy she can get. I guess we'll have to see how this drama unfolds. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner