2016-09-24

The Alternative Conservative Podcast - Episode #2

For this episode, I will continue to discuss Making a Murderer and will touch upon the topics of confirmation bias and logical fallacies.

I must warn you that I had some difficulty with the audio. In short, I played around too much. When I tried to save some of my work, it didn't save. I'm sure I will be running into new problems as I go along (that's just to be expected when you're learning a new tool), but this time around I did discover some new tricks so hopefully the next one will go a lot smoother. Fingers crossed!



Please use the image below for reference during the first part of the show.


Ascorbic acid or Vitamin C

L-Ascorbic acid.svg




Logical Fallacies Poster


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Tuesday the I flipped my A and it had nothing? lol jk I get the point of the test and its a fact. I found this link where this test might have originated https://www.socialpsychology.org/teach/wasona.htm
Good luck on your podcasts. See you at the Roundtable sometime.

Tuesday said...

Thank you, Rosa! :)

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner