2013-07-13

Zimmerman --- NOT Guilty!!!

I was unable to watch the verdict live, I just recently found out that Zimmerman was found NOT guilty!

I jumped in the air and cheered and then I cried. I could not help but cry, "This country is not over! There is still justice in our court system!"

What a wonderful day it has become.

G-d Bless George and his family. I pray you will be able to find some peace in your lives after all you have endured.

G-d Bless the Martin family as well. I am sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine losing a child. I pray that you will one day find peace as well and understand why George did what he had to do.

G-d Bless America!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner