2013-07-17

Sum Ting Wong

I heard this the other day on the radio but, I did not quite catch the whole story so I figured I'd look it up.

Apparently, KTVU from the Bay Area was reporting names of pilots who were on the Asiana Flight 214. It was obviously a prank, but the reporter read the names as if she were not paying attention.

A little bit of a Ron Burgundy moment.



Captain Sum Ting Wong, Wi Tu Lo, Ho Lee Fuk, Bang Ding Ow
Translation: Captain! Something wrong, we too low, holy f*** BANG! DING OW!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes...I cracked up when I heard it last week...my husband says..yep, they just read what they see without thinking about what they read or said... this is funniest thing in a long while...oh btw I still have not touched red meat...yay me.

Tuesday said...

Awwh...good for you!!!

This was indeed hilarious!I could not stop laughing!

It definitely reminded me of Ron Burgundy. I hear the next one comes out in December of this year. :)

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner