2012-04-11

My Friend Interviews Ron Paul!

One of my very best friends, Teresa Seina, is a huge Ron Paul supporter. Now, as many of you know (or you may not know), I am no Ron Paul fan. However, I happen to know that Teresa, like many of my other friends who support Paul, are wonderful people who really do want this country to move in a better direction. While we may not agree with everything, who does? Hell, conservatives can not even agree among ourselves. These folks our on our side for the most part and we need to remember that....but, I digress...

Teresa is filming a documentary and here is a clip of her question to Ron Paul! I am so proud of her. I had to post this! Just knowing her for as long as I have and watching her grow in front of me into this amazing woman who really goes after what she wants is a true inspiration for me. I love you, T!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner