2012-02-11

Whitney Houston Dies

Wow. I guess I'm not supposed to be shocked but I most certainly am. I grew up with Whitney! Dead??? I don't really cry over celebrities but I might be shedding a tear or two over this one. Her voice was incredible, as was her talent.

Here's to you Whitney!

Click title of this post for article.
Whitney Houston, who ruled as pop music's queen until her majestic voice and regal image were ravaged by drug use, erratic behavior and a tumultuous marriage to singer Bobby Brown, died Saturday. She was 48. 
Beverly Hills police Lt. Mark Rosen told reporters outside the Beverly Hilton that Houston was pronounced dead at 3:55 p.m. in her room on the fourth floor of the hotel. Her body remained there and Beverly Hills detectives were investigating. 
"There were no obvious signs of any criminal intent," Rosen said. 
Houston's publicist, Kristen Foster, said the cause of death was unknown.
She was supposed to perform at the Grammy's tomorrow night.

Is it just me or have these Whitney obits been written for quite some time? The articles I am finding all over the internet are long and well researched.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner