2012-01-31

Obama Knows It All

As always, our current puppet in the White House, Obama - A.K.A One Big Ass Mistake America - presents himself as a pompous a$$ during a Google+ hangout session.

Jennifer, who is the wife of a semi-conductor engineer, tells the president her husband has yet to find a regular job in three years. Her first question to the president was an inquiry as to why Obama continues to allow H1B Visa's to be issued when there are Americans who are qualified for jobs and need jobs. He immediately dodges the question and then proceeds to tell her that her story does not seem plausible since his sources tell him that engineers are in high demand across the country. He then offers to handle her husband's resume personally.



Unbelievable. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad
and tested to see if it can survive a 40 foot drop, just so
she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now destroyed and
she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic
but I had to share it with someone!

Here is my website; best dating sites

Anonymous said...

Twinlab manufactures a number of good products containing chondroitin sulfate.
However, heart problems are among the most prevalent genetic problems that a family might have to face.
Ideally, under normal circumstances, it should be free of any pain and discomfort.



My weblog :: Hungry Shark Evolution Hack

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner