2012-01-06

Just Opening Up a Bit...

I thought I would write this post after some recent exchanges on my blog with some great people who have stopped by and commented. Thank you so much!

Here's the deal...the bio I wrote for this blog was done in a slightly professional manner because I feel it's important to try and make a good presentation of oneself. You have to try, right? That being said, I really don't want people to think that I'm someone who thinks I know everything. I have had to admit to being wrong on my blog before. This doesn't bother me at all and I'm sure it will happen again. I also take people's criticisms and decide if there is any value in them. This is why I engage people. I love to hear the arguments and the opinions and I love to get a little heated -- as my friends are very familiar with but, I really do love everyone. I just don't love everyone's opinion.

I'm an ex-improv comedian actress, known for being a class clown, an ex-club kid, a "Van Wilder" student that wanted to just stay in school, an ex-liberal, an over-the-top optimist, interested in science and math, and a dork.

I'm not some brilliant writer but I am trying and I am reading more, as well as taking some free English classes online. I really do want to improve as a writer. I majored in about 7 subjects in college (none were English), finally settled on chemistry and was very, very close to graduating before I ran off to Baltimore and got married. Now, some might see this as absolutely crazy and they would be right. I do have a sweet daughter and for that it was worth it.

I started this blog because I like politics. I love my country and I really felt as though I had some interesting opinions on life and things in general. Still, I realize I need to do better! I still feel great that I started my blog but I understand and I know I am one in a million. I don't even hold a candle to some of the great blogs and deep analysis I have seen from others on the internet. I want to be that. I want this blog to be something of real value and I am just learning along the way.So, understand I don't take myself too seriously either. I just want to learn and hopefully provide some value to others along the way.

Big thank you to all of you in my life, whether in my physical world or my internet world!

Love,
Tuesday


I just want to thank the people that have been following and reading...or even those that are just stopping by. It makes me feel really happy even when people totally disagree with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner