2011-09-27

Apparently This Smug Attitude Runs In the Family

This is Obama's aunt. It is quite apparent that this woman has no respect for this country. Watch the clip below, if you dare.



There is really nothing to say other than, "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?!?! Are you f@&^ing kidding me?!?!" 


This woman was told to leave and did nothing. She has absolutely no shame in taking from others and doing nothing in return. This is not only the general attitude that seems to be shared by the Obama family but other illegals that come here as well. 


I really am at a loss for words here. I want to say so much but at the same time, I haven't seen or read anything that has made me this angry in a very long time, so I'm pretty flustered. 


Comment below. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner