2011-04-28

Funny At 3 AM

So, Obama released his birth certificate but, of course no one really cares because, the issue has more to do with him not being born to American citizens. The part of the Constitution that has to do with describing "natural born citizen" has yet to be officially interpreted by The Supreme Court.

No matter what you think of Obama, this would be a great historic case for the court to hear. I think it would be quite interesting and it might open up many education opportunities. For instance, classrooms would have an opportunity to show students the purpose of The Supreme Court and something like this could really spark some interest in children learning more about the Constitution.

My good friend Mike, who runs The Free World Blog, posted a status on his wall about this whole birth certificate release and an interesting message popped up:



Obviously, I responded. She comes on my friend's wall and insults him? I'm going to say something. What a mean person. I just figured it was done and over with. I mean, she de-friended him, right?

Well, apparently my comment had her so upset that she felt the need to PM me 5 hours later, at 3 AM. I was  actually trying to sleep, when I looked over just for a minute and saw that I had this lovely message from the crazy lady.


Of course, I then went back over to Mike's wall. Just for fun!


Okay, I'm mean but, I couldn't help it. Why is she lurking on his wall anyway? Too funny so, I figured I'd share. It was a little entertaining for me.

2 comments:

cruzin thehood said...

I will do my best to never get on your bad side Miss JTP. lmao!

Tuesday said...

Haha! Oh, she's not on my bad side...she's just clueless and crazy. I don't mind this type of entertainment! :D

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner