2016-01-30

UPDATE - Hey Everyone I'm Back...

...not that I totally left or anything but for the past few weeks I've been without a laptop and a computer. Both these special machines in my life decided to take a dump on me at the same time. Well, that's how it goes, when it rains it pours and such is life. The good thing is these moments can turn you into a sharp problem solver and even though I'm behind, I'm on the right track.

Coming up next ...

Yes, I will be writing about the horrible excuse of a documentary - Making a Murderer.

I will also be finishing up my project on Feminism.

As for the debates and the upcoming election... well, I'm actually trying to ignore it for now. Things will get heated up in the coming months. There's still plenty of time folks, so everyone just needs to relax!

See you soon!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner