2015-04-25

Congratulations to Bruce Jenner for Coming Out As a Conservative!

In the much anticipated interview of Bruce Jenner by Diane Sawyer, Bruce bravely admitted to being a conservative Republican! [Gasp!] This was extremely brave to do and I fully support and congratulate him!

He also mentioned something about turning into a women.



I wasn't planning on watching this interview but, when I noticed it was about to come on while surfing the channels I decided - why not? I have actually always liked Bruce Jenner. Out of the Kardashian-clan Bruce was the one to be admired and most respected. After all, he's the 1976 Olympic decathlon gold medal winner and they are - well, they are ... they are Kardashians. 

I'm actually glad I did. As always, Bruce was a class-act who explained he was interested in just being himself.

While the show itself tried desperately to make him look like a victim of some sort, Bruce told the audience, that if this was the only problem he has then he's doing quite well and I completely agree.

This was a great interview. Bruce is truly a likable guy - errr... women. She is required to live a year as a female. Then Bruce will decide if s/he wants to have reassignment surgery. Bruce did not reveal if he was a woman who wanted to be with a man or a women who wanted to be with another women. It seems he has merely felt like a women inside for a very long time. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner