2013-04-16

Boston Bombings

I'd first like to take a moment for all of the victims, their families, and friends of this great tragedy. My prayers and thoughts are with my fellow Americans.

Charles Dharapak, The Associated Press

President Barack Obama speaks in the James Brady Press Briefing Room at the White House in Washington, Monday, April 15, 2013, following the explosions at the Boston Marathon.


Yesterday our country came under attack in Boston, at the Boston Marathon by people who are heartless and filled with hate. Yes, I am trying to not jump to any conclusions but I would be a liar if I told you I did not immediately believe this to be the work of Muslim terrorists.

Obama said this:
"We will find out who did this and we will hold them accountable."
 I guess we will wait and see. I watched the press conference this morning and I am under the impression that the FBI does not have many answers. Then again, whatever they do know, they probably do not want to let the public know just yet.

If this is the work of terrorists, it would be the second attack on our soil by these monsters. Let's hope that Obama will do as he promised.

Source: click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner