2011-08-09

Crazed Bachmann

Michele Bachmann's Newsweek cover leaves a lot to be desired -- like sanity.

What on earth is this?



Seriously? Why do these people even bother? Don't we all think it's about time the media just come out and say they are a bunch of commies?

Who on earth does this to a person? I don't know if it's sexist as much as it is them being against conservatives. They always resort to these childish tactics of trying to make someone look bad but that's because they can't fight us on the level of logical discussion. Why not challenge her and her ideas instead?

Click title of post for full article.

Mind you, I don't think this is the most important story of the day. I just thought I would comment because some of these other stories are just a little bit "heavy" for me today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  The Alternative Conservative                  
x

Get Our Latest Posts Via Email - It's Free

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner